The Impact Staging Your Home Has On Your Sale Price.
The Impact Staging Your Home Has On Your Sale Price
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
The Christian Penner Mortgage Team,
Buyer Referral Hotline : (561) 316-6800
Or You can click "Call Me" below to call Christian Penner directly using Google Voice
- - -
712 U.S. Highway 1 North #300, North Palm Beach, FL 33408
- - -